Networking and events
Spring ReSPECT event
20th March, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Organised by Assisted Living Action Network
(+44) 117 900 2232, firstname.lastname@example.org
Clevedon Hall, Elton Road, Clevedon, North Somerset, BS21 7RH
We would like to extend a warm invitation to all West of England ReSPECT stakeholders to our spring event. The event will provide another opportunity for organisations to learn from early adopters.
By March we aim to have developed a comprehensive educational bundle which delegates will have the opportunity to scrutinise and develop in line with the needs of their specific organisation.
There will also be the opportunity to improve understanding and confidence in using the Mental Capacity Act (MCA) 2005 when engaging the ReSPECT process.
What will I learn from attending?
A full agenda will follow shortly, however we will be focusing on the following topics and workshops:
- Key note speakers focussing on education and mental capacity.
- Basic ReSPECT FAQs
- Basic QI
- Metrics and measuring improvement
- Communications and engagement plans
- Practice application of MCA 2005
- The conversation-who, when, how
Who should attend?
- Health and social care staff who have or are intending to implement ReSPECT from both primary and secondary care.
- Quality improvement leads
- CCG Commissioners
- Researchers involved in Advance Care Planning
- Patient representatives
- Voluntary sector representatives
- Hospice staff
We look forward to welcoming you to the day.