Networking and events
NIHR Roadshow for Medical/Digital Health Technology SMEs
4th March, 9:30am - 3:30pm
UWE Exhibition and Conference Centre
Organised by National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), Health Tech Hub and West of England Clinical Research Network
020 8843 7114, email@example.com
UWE Exhibition and Conference Centre, Filton Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34 8QZ
Are you a medical technology company looking for funding, guidance or collaborators?
Hosting the NIHR Roadshow for small to medium enterprises (SMEs); the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), the Health Tech Hub and West of England Clinical Research Network invite you to register for this event specifically tailored to medical technology companies to find out more about:
- the mission, strategic priorities and activities of the NIHR
- opportunities for SMEs via our funding programmes
- how we support SMEs in the conduct of clinical trials
- how we help SMEs to formulate research plans and find collaborators, supporting centres and facilities for R&D
This one-day event includes speakers from:
- West of England Academic Health Science Network
- Health Tech Hub
- the NIHR including the NIHR i4i Programme, the NIHR Clinical Research Network (CRN), and the NIHR Office for Clinical Research Infrastructure (NOCRI).
- SMEs that have been funded or supported by the NIHR and local infrastructure.
The free one-day meeting will be held on 4 March 2019, from 9.00am-4.00pm, in Bristol. The agenda has not yet been finalised but please check for updates closer to the time!