Networking & Events
- MediWales Members’ Showcase
- Thinking Differently: Ageing Well & Frailty Conference 2020
- Life Sciences Business and Innovation Strategy Training Course
- Assisted Living Action Network
- DHACA Day XVIII
- Wessex Q Innovations Expo 2020
- Ready, Steady, Go & Hello Study Day: Delivering Patient Empowerment, Shared Decision Making & Transition
- Tomorrow’s Health 2020
- Medilink South West
- 50th Intelligent Sensing Program – Sensing in Precision Medicine and Digital Health
- Applications for the April 2020 West of England Health Innovation Programme are now open!
mHealth App Developer Seminar
11th December, 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Organised by SEHTA
Hill Dickinson, Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2EW
Are you an innovator working in mHealth?
The current most talked about issue in digital health is the impending impact of the EU medical device regulations (MDR) that comes into effect from 26th May 2020.
As a developer, it can be hard to know exactly how this will affect your company, digital tool and your ability to market your products within the European Union.
This workshop aims to give developers clear guidance on exactly what mHealth innovators will need to do as an organisation to prepare for and conform to these regulations to ensure the transition is as smooth and efficient as it can be.
Come and be part of the day, to learn:
• In depth information on the impending EU medical device regulations.
• What are organisations currently doing to prepare for 26th May 2020?
• Who are these organisations and how can they help you?
• What you need to do to prepare and how will this affect you in the future
The day will consist of quick pace presentations followed by panel discussions. Be ready with your questions!
Speakers from: SEHTA, ORCHA, Hill Dickinson & Innovate UK
Click on the Register button below to book your place and
to view the agenda please click here.
The organisers reserve the right to decline registrations based on review. All applicants will be notified by email if they have been accepted for a place no later than Friday 22nd November.