Networking & Events
- OBN BioTuesday – South West Health Tech & Medical Device Showcase
- The National Medtech & Biotech Summit
- Designability 51st Annual Lecture
- Market Insight Briefing – 3 December 2019
- Assisted Living Action Network
- UK HealthTech 2019
- The Future of Care: Genomic Science – now and future
- mHealth App Developer Seminar
- Medilink South West
- Market Insight Briefing – 9 January 2020
- The Future of Care: Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Market Insight Briefing – 6 February 2020
mHealth App Developer Seminar
11th December, 12:30pm - 5:00pm
Organised by SEHTA
Hill Dickinson, Broadgate Tower, 20 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2EW
Are you an innovator working in mHealth?
The current most talked about issue in digital health is the impending impact of the EU medical device regulations (MDR) that comes into effect from 26th May 2020.
As a developer, it can be hard to know exactly how this will affect your company, digital tool and your ability to market your products within the European Union.
This workshop aims to give developers clear guidance on exactly what mHealth innovators will need to do as an organisation to prepare for and conform to these regulations to ensure the transition is as smooth and efficient as it can be.
Come and be part of the day, to learn:
• In depth information on the impending EU medical device regulations.
• What are organisations currently doing to prepare for 26th May 2020?
• Who are these organisations and how can they help you?
• What you need to do to prepare and how will this affect you in the future
The day will consist of quick pace presentations followed by panel discussions. Be ready with your questions!
Speakers from: SEHTA, ORCHA, Hill Dickinson & Innovate UK
Click on the Register button below to book your place and
to view the agenda please click here.
The organisers reserve the right to decline registrations based on review. All applicants will be notified by email if they have been accepted for a place no later than Friday 22nd November.