Networking & Events
- MediWales Members’ Showcase
- Thinking Differently: Ageing Well & Frailty Conference 2020
- Life Sciences Business and Innovation Strategy Training Course
- Assisted Living Action Network
- DHACA Day XVIII
- Wessex Q Innovations Expo 2020
- Ready, Steady, Go & Hello Study Day: Delivering Patient Empowerment, Shared Decision Making & Transition
- Tomorrow’s Health 2020
- Medilink South West
- 50th Intelligent Sensing Program – Sensing in Precision Medicine and Digital Health
- Applications for the April 2020 West of England Health Innovation Programme are now open!
Meet the NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA)
30th September, 10:30am - 12:30pm
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre
Organised by NHS Innovation Accelerator
020 7679 6633 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Inn Bristol City Centre, BS1 3LE
The NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA) – an NHS England initiative supported by the country’s 15 Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) and hosted at UCLPartners – has launched its fifth call for applicants representing high impact, evidence-based innovations. The call is open to local, national and international health and industry innovators, SMEs, charity/third sector, clinicians and academics.
Thinking of applying to join the NHS Innovation Accelerator?
The next international Call for the NHS Innovation Accelerator (NIA) opens on 4 September 2019. Find out all you need to know about this exciting national accelerator by coming along to our ‘Meet the NIA’ information event at the Business Centre, Holiday Inn, Bond Street Bristol BS1 3LE on 30 September 2019. The event will begin at 10:30am and close at 12:30pm.
Visit www.nhsaccelerator.com for more information, download the NEW 2019/20 NHS Innovation Accelerator brochure
‘Meet the NIA’ gives you the opportunity to:
- Hear more about the fifth Call, including details of the application process
- Find out about the benefits of being an NIA Fellow
- Hear from the local AHSN
- Meet the NIA Team
- Learn what makes for a strong scaling plan
- Ask 2017 and 2019 Fellows about their experiences and progress made in scaling their innovations across the NHS and wider healthcare system
- Get a patient’s perspective on what makes a good innovation