Networking & Events
- Innovation Clinic – Morgan Innovation & Technology
- The Future of Care: Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Assisted Living Action Network
- Bridging the Gap Midlands
- PopUp Business School
- Market Insight Briefing – 6 February 2020
- Back Her Business Bristol – Turning ideas into businesses
- Medilink South West Healthcare Innovation Awards 2020
- Medilink South West
- Evaluation – Practical Tips for Demonstrating your Innovation’s Value
- SIGHT: NHS as a Marketplace Workshop
- Accelerated Access Collaborative Innovator Surgeries Launch Event
- Recent developments in AI and digital health 2020
- Evaluation Online Network
- Thinking Differently: Ageing Well & Frailty Conference 2020
- Wessex Q Innovations Expo 2020
- Ready, Steady, Go & Hello Study Day: Delivering Patient Empowerment, Shared Decision Making & Transition
- Tomorrow’s Health 2020
Medilink South West Healthcare Innovation Awards 2020
6th February, 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Royal West of England Academy
Organised by Medilink South West
Royal West of England Academy, Queens Rd, Bristol BS8 1PX
Medilink SW Chair Prof Richard Luxton will oversee this annual awards evening which will include keynote speaker Hassan Chaudhury followed by the presentation of the 2020 Awards. The evening will conclude with good food and networking.
We look forward to welcoming keynote speaker Hassan Chaudhury
Hassan leads on Digital Health for The Department for International Trade (DIT), regularly meeting the most innovative UK firms ready to export as well as the best foreign firms ready to invest in the UK. Prior to joining the DIT, he was a founder and Chief Commercial Officer at Health iQ – an award-winning HealthTech firm based in London’s Tech City. His career spans health and social care, specifically in frontline social work, NHS informatics, commissioning, commissioning supportand public health. Hassan also holds an Honorary Research post at the Department of Primary Care and Public Health at Imperial College London for his work in data science.
This evening is free to attend.
Healthcare and health tech innovators can also nominate their company for an award until Friday 17th January.
The winners of these regional awards will automatically be entered into the national Medilink Awards. The Medilink UK Healthcare Business Awards will take place on 1st April 2020 at the Hilton, Birmingham. Last year’s Medilink SW Innovation Award winner Walk to Beat’s Neha Chaudhry, was selected as one of only 2 Runners Up in 2019’s national awards. Learn more here.