Market Insight Briefing – 9 January 2020
9th January, 1:30pm - 3:30pm
These market insight briefings can help you understand the NHS and engage more effectively.
The aim is to enable more patients to benefit more quickly from innovative products, treatments and services by connecting industry and the NHS.
- Do you have a new product or service reading for use in the NHS?
- Do you understand the NHS well enough to know how to engage?
- Are you prepared for the complexities of the healthcare system?
Designed for companies with products on or near to market.
Briefing sessions take about 90mins and in that time, you will hear and be able to discuss
- How the NHS and wider health system works within its organisational and financial constraints
- Why your value proposition and budget impact model are key to a successful market access strategy
- How to avoid common misunderstandings and take steps to mitigate the risks of complexity in health innovation projects