Networking & Events
- Innovation Clinic – Morgan Innovation & Technology
- The Future of Care: Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Assisted Living Action Network
- Bridging the Gap Midlands
- PopUp Business School
- Market Insight Briefing – 6 February 2020
- Back Her Business Bristol – Turning ideas into businesses
- Medilink South West Healthcare Innovation Awards 2020
- Medilink South West
- Evaluation – Practical Tips for Demonstrating your Innovation’s Value
- SIGHT: NHS as a Marketplace Workshop
- Accelerated Access Collaborative Innovator Surgeries Launch Event
- Recent developments in AI and digital health 2020
- Evaluation Online Network
- Thinking Differently: Ageing Well & Frailty Conference 2020
- Wessex Q Innovations Expo 2020
- Ready, Steady, Go & Hello Study Day: Delivering Patient Empowerment, Shared Decision Making & Transition
- Tomorrow’s Health 2020
Evaluation Online Network
The Evaluation Online Network is a virtual group for anyone interested in evaluation.
It was set up by Pam Moule, Professor of Health Services Research (Service Evaluation) at UWE, and Jo Bangoura, Evaluation & Commissioning Liaison Manager at the West of England AHSN with the aim of becoming a self-sustaining peer support group.
Members are welcome to contribute by emailing out to the group, with questions, information or experience, for example. Details of how to do this will be sent when you register, as well as instructions on how to unsubscribe and look at past posts via the web interface.
Topics for previous posts include ‘evaluation challenges’, ‘evaluating technologies’ and ‘how do I involve the public in my evaluation?’. The network is continuing to explore different approaches to evaluation and keep each other informed about evaluation events and training opportunities in the area.
The Evaluation Online Network’s charter (PDF) explains the ‘what, why and how’ of the network in more detail.
If you are interested in discussing key themes around evaluation or learning more, join the network by emailing Jo Bangoura on firstname.lastname@example.org