Networking & Events
- OBN BioTuesday – South West Health Tech & Medical Device Showcase
- The National Medtech & Biotech Summit
- Designability 51st Annual Lecture
- Market Insight Briefing – 3 December 2019
- Assisted Living Action Network
- UK HealthTech 2019
- The Future of Care: Genomic Science – now and future
- mHealth App Developer Seminar
- Medilink South West
- Market Insight Briefing – 9 January 2020
- The Future of Care: Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Market Insight Briefing – 6 February 2020
A Digital Future for the Health and Life Science Sector – An Autumn Networking Evening
4th November, 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Organised by The Health Tech Hub
0117 328 4982, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bath Rd, Paintworks, Bristol BS4 3EH
Come along and join us for an autumnal evening as part of Bristol Technology Festival – short presentations, networking & good food. This is an opportunity to gain an insight into the work of the organisations supporting companies working in the areas of health and life science, covering Digital Health, Wellbeing, Innovative foods and Nutrition across the region and beyond.
- 18.00 Arrival Drinks
- 18.30 Welcome & introduction – Prof Richard Luxton (Director of the Health Tech Hub). This will then be followed by a series of short presentations from companies using digital technologies in the health and lifesciences including ESL Cloud Solutions, Mindfulness, Speechtools and Dr Jacqueline M. Barnett (UWE). There will also be the opportunity to hear from other organisations including the West of England AHSN.
- 19.30 Buffet & Networking
- 20.30 Close
There is no limit to the number of people that can book onto this event. It is free to attend. We look forward to welcoming you!