Candidate selection criteria
Health Innovation Programme
1. This programme is open to the West of England AHSN members (NHS commissioners, providers & universities), micro- businesses, Small & Medium Enterprises and public contributors.
2. All types of businesses with different business models are welcomed, i.e. social enterprises, businesses that wish to develop a horizontal innovation and cross-sector technology application.
3. The applicant needs to be employed in the West of England AHSN geographical boundary. The Network covers Bath and North East Somerset, Bristol, Gloucestershire, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Swindon and Wiltshire.
4. You need to be an innovator with a concept or a business proposition which you are passionate about moving forward.
5. The focus of the concept, product or process needs to contain an innovative entrepreneurial element and be applicable to the healthcare sector.
6. You need to be prepared to work up your ideas in an open way but in a closed environment where all participants would be committed to confidentiality.
7. If you are a public contributor that is already working with one of the West for England AHSN members or associated organisations, please email Rosie.Brown@weahsn.net to discuss your proposal and links with West of England AHSN member organisation.