Do you have a digital technology that could help support young people with mental health and well being? We are looking for products and services that could provide early identification of mental health issues with the aim of prevention and building resilience.
The Future Challenges: Young People and Mental Health Resilience
Senior Project Manager - Innovation & Growth
This funding call has now closed.
This is a national call offering up to £40,000 to companies with a product or service already on the market. We are looking for organisations that will ultimately be capable of supplying their product or service on a commercial basis in response to our health and care challenges.
Our priorities in the West of England focus on two areas:
1) building and promoting resilience
2) early identification
Tuesday 23 April 2019, 5pm
Opportunities for applicants:
- Your innovative product or service will be used & evaluated in a real world setting with support from the West of England AHSN.
- You will submit a quotation rather than a tender as we are looking to evaluate a number of innovative solutions with the costs of each one less than £40,000.
- You will receive a report on the evaluation which will also be shared with West of England AHSN members who commission and provide healthcare services across our region with a population of 2.4 million people.
- You have the opportunity to develop your products in line with commissioner and provider requirements.
- Increased potential for sales in West of England healthcare providers.
- Increased potential for national sales as the 15 AHSNs across England share case studies.
Who can apply?
This is a national call to companies who are capable of supplying their product or service on a commercial basis and is not suited to those currently in the research and development stage.
See our competition brief which outlines:
- Background information and context for the challenge
- What activities we will support
- Application and decision process
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying, you will need to register on the Bravo Solutions procurement portal, managed by our procurement partner, Royal United Hospitals Bath Foundation Trust. To register on the Bravo Solutions portal, please go to: https://nhs.bravosolution.co.uk/nhs_collaborative/web/login.html
Application deadline Tuesday 23 April 2019, 5pm
Tender reference number is: itt_30233
The West of England AHSN will be able to answer queries about the call and a log of FAQs will be updated weekly with these answers on the Bravo Solutions platform. The last date for responses to clarification questions is 5pm on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org