Do you have an innovative product or service to help people stay healthy? We are looking for products and services that give people confidence to deal with their health issues and still feel supported and connected whilst at home.
Closed Funding & Opportunities
The Future Challenges: Keeping Healthy at Home
Innovation & Adoption Project Manager
This funding call has now closed.
This is a national call offering up to £40,000 to companies with a product or service already on the market. We are looking for organisations that will ultimately be capable of supplying their product or service on a commercial basis in response to our health and care challenges.
The funding will be available to pilot a solution that meets the main priorities of prevention and self-management, in one of our healthcare member organisations. There will also be further opportunities to have the product or service evaluated.
Our priorities in the West of England focus on two areas:
1) staying well and confident, and out of hospital
2) staying connected and supported.
Applications are now open and need to be submitted by:
Tuesday 23 April 2019, 5pm
Opportunities for applicants:
- Your innovative product or service will be used & evaluated in a real world setting with support from the West of England AHSN.
- You will submit a quotation rather than a tender as we are looking to evaluate a number of innovative solutions with the costs of each one less than £40,000.
- You will receive a report on the evaluation which will also be shared with West of England AHSN members who commission and provide healthcare services across our region with a population of 2.4 million people.
- You have the opportunity to develop your products in line with commissioner and provider requirements.
- Increased potential for sales in West of England healthcare providers.
- Increased potential for national sales as the 15 AHSNs across England share case studies.
Who can apply?
This is a national call to companies who are capable of supplying their product or service on a commercial basis and is not suited to those currently in the research and development stage.
See our competition brief which outlines:
- Background information and context for the challenge
- What activities we will support
- Application and decision process
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying, you will need to register on the Bravo Solutions procurement portal, managed by our procurement partner, Royal United Hospitals Bath Foundation Trust. To register on the Bravo Solutions portal, please go to: https://nhs.bravosolution.co.uk/nhs_collaborative/web/login.html
Application deadline Tuesday 23 April 2019, 5pm
Tender reference number is: itt_30232
The West of England AHSN will be able to answer queries about the call and a log of FAQs will be updated weekly with these answers on the Bravo Solutions platform. The last date for responses to clarification questions is 5pm on Tuesday 16 April 2019.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org