UK Research & Innovationare offering rapid response for short term research and innovation projects addressing and mitigating the health, social, economic and environmental impacts of the COVID-19 outbreak.
Get funding for ideas that address Covid-19
Programme Assistant – Innovation & Industry
- Project length: 12-18 months
- Closing date: none – apply at any time
- Funding: 80% of the full economic cost (fEC)
Proposals are invited for short-term projects addressing and mitigating the health, social, economic, cultural and environmental impacts of the COVID-19 outbreak.
UKRI will support excellent proposals of 12-18 months duration which meet at least one of the following:
- new research or innovation with a clear impact pathway that has the potential (within the period of the grant) to deliver a significant contribution to the understanding of, and response to, the COVID-19 pandemic and its impacts.
- supports the manufacture and/or wide scale adoption of an intervention with significant potential
- gathers critical data and resources quickly for future research use
If a grant is awarded, we will provide funding at 80% of the fEC.