Networking & Events
- Innovation Clinic – Morgan Innovation & Technology
- The Future of Care: Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Assisted Living Action Network
- Bridging the Gap Midlands
- PopUp Business School
- Market Insight Briefing – 6 February 2020
- Back Her Business Bristol – Turning ideas into businesses
- Medilink South West Healthcare Innovation Awards 2020
- Medilink South West
- Evaluation – Practical Tips for Demonstrating your Innovation’s Value
- SIGHT: NHS as a Marketplace Workshop
- Accelerated Access Collaborative Innovator Surgeries Launch Event
- Recent developments in AI and digital health 2020
- Evaluation Online Network
- Thinking Differently: Ageing Well & Frailty Conference 2020
- Wessex Q Innovations Expo 2020
- Ready, Steady, Go & Hello Study Day: Delivering Patient Empowerment, Shared Decision Making & Transition
- Tomorrow’s Health 2020
UK HealthTech 2019
4th December, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Park Plaza, Cardiff, CF10 3AL
UK HealthTech brings together key speakers to discuss the major strategic issues and policy developments facing the life science and health technology sector.
Join delegates to network, meet collaborative partners and build business development opportunities.
Listen to a programme of valuable sector updates and gain insights and intelligence across the life science and healthcare sectors.
Join delegates to have the unique opportunity to engage with industry, UK regulatory, the clinical community, procurement and funding bodies, as well as to meet collaborative partners and build business development opportunities. This valuable day of briefings and networking has global impact and excellent export opportunities.