Networking & Events
- MediWales Members’ Showcase
- Thinking Differently: Ageing Well & Frailty Conference 2020
- Life Sciences Business and Innovation Strategy Training Course
- Assisted Living Action Network
- DHACA Day XVIII
- Wessex Q Innovations Expo 2020
- Ready, Steady, Go & Hello Study Day: Delivering Patient Empowerment, Shared Decision Making & Transition
- Tomorrow’s Health 2020
- Medilink South West
- 50th Intelligent Sensing Program – Sensing in Precision Medicine and Digital Health
- Applications for the April 2020 West of England Health Innovation Programme are now open!
Innovating for improvement conference
26th September, 9:00am - 5:00pm
Manor by the lake, Cheltenham
Organised by West of England AHSN
0117 900 3408, Innovation@weahsn.net
Manor by the lake, Cheltenham, GL51 6PN
The NHS Long Term Plan promotes the need to accelerate the design, development and spread of proven and affordable innovations get to patients faster, to meet the growing and increasingly complex demands of people across all our communities.
Our Innovating for Improvement conference, delivered in partnership with The Health Foundation, is aimed at healthcare innovators and improvement specialists, including members of the Q community. This will be a unique day of education and networking for people with a passion for building knowledge and developing skills, to deliver safer and better care across our health care systems.
We are thrilled to be offering an exciting mix of inspirational speakers and interactive workshops exploring the innovation journey through invention, innovation practice, improvement and wider spread for the benefit of patients.
We’ll be covering the following topics:
- Leading and influencing change
- Building personal resilience
- Psychology of quality improvement (QI)
- Creative thinking techniques
- Prototyping ideas
- Local case studies
All and more will be delivered at the idyllic venue, Manor by the lake, Cheltenham (five minutes from the M5).
If you are a healthcare improvement enthusiast, an innovator who works with or is seeking to work with the NHS, or a member of the Q community, or you are thinking of joining, we cordially invite you to join us on 26 September.
Due to the nature of this event we anticipate that tickets will sell-out quickly. We will therefore be prioritising tickets to attendees within the West of England area. Those outside this area will be placed onto a waiting list.
The event is free to attend, but registration is required. Please book via the link at the top of this page.