Networking & Events
- OBN BioTuesday – South West Health Tech & Medical Device Showcase
- The National Medtech & Biotech Summit
- Designability 51st Annual Lecture
- Market Insight Briefing – 3 December 2019
- Assisted Living Action Network
- UK HealthTech 2019
- The Future of Care: Genomic Science – now and future
- mHealth App Developer Seminar
- Medilink South West
- Market Insight Briefing – 9 January 2020
- The Future of Care: Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Market Insight Briefing – 6 February 2020
Healthcare Excellence Through Technology
1st October 8:30am to 2nd October 5:00pm
Organised by HETT Team
0203 770 6548, Enquiries@hettshow.co.uk
ExCeL London, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, Royal Docks, London E16 1XL
Designed by the healthcare industry, for the healthcare industry; HETT 2019 will drive transformation by connecting health technology innovators with digital leaders from across the healthcare ecosystem
Supported by NHS Digital, NHS England, the AHSN Network and techUK, HETT 2019 will connect health technology innovators, pioneers and leading suppliers with digital and IT leadership teams from across the healthcare ecosystem.
HETT will be the platform for health tech suppliers to work with CIOs, CCIOs, CTOs, CDOs and other IT leaders from NHS Trusts, CCGs, national bodies and private hospitals to address the biggest issues in healthcare technology adoption, including IT legacy issues, interoperability, data security and overcoming financial pressures.
The free-to-attend, two-day event will showcase best practice and real life success stories, plus over 120 suppliers demonstrating the latest health technology, including; EMIS Health, Toshiba, Bittium, Imprivata, and Servelec.
Find out more about about how to be part of the event, register your attendance and exhibit.