Networking and events
Back Her Business Bristol – Turning ideas into businesses
6th February, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
NatWest Accelerator, Avon Street, Bristol, BS2 0PT
Interested in finding out more about crowdfunding?
Have you got a great business idea, but not sure where to start? Do you need some money to help you get your business up and running? Crowdfunding could help.
As part of the NatWest Back Her Business programme, our partner Crowdfunder is running a free of charge workshop to teach you all about how crowdfunding works, and on how crowdfunding in general and Back Her Business in particular can be an effective way to get your new business up and running.
By joining the session you’ll learn about:
- The importance of female entrepreneurship to society
- Back Her Business: how people can access it and the Bank’s role
- What crowdfunding is, and all about Crowdfunder
- The benefits of crowdfunding and what makes a good crowdfunding project
- Available guidance and support, including Back Her Business match funding
- A chance to practice your crowdfunding skills, with a prize for the winning team
- A talk from a female project owner about her crowdfunding journey
Be sure to book your spot early as places are limited, and are allocated on a first come first served basis. If you have any special needs or requirements, please let us know, and we’ll get in touch with you to discuss them.
If you’re not able to come to this event, Crowdfunder may still be able to support you. Please get in touch via the ‘Contact’ button at the bottom of the page.
Back Her Business
To find out more, visit www.natwestbackherbusiness.co.uk